Mutual Trust Helps You Grow.
- We know that a good fit with your therapist is key to your growth and maintaining sustainable mental health.
- We appreciate that you may have preferences for the therapist you work with or the therapy style used. We take your input to heart when pairing you with a therapist or mental health professional.
- We feel confident that you will work well with the therapist you’re matched with. But if it’s not a good fit, we’ll support you in making a change.
Healing Takes a Village. Let's Do It Together.
- Collaboration is key. We understand that you’re more likely to improve when you have a good working relationship with your therapist.
- We also know that better results occur when you and your therapist work together to create therapy goals and methods for achieving those goals.
- You and your therapist will monitor your experience in therapy and your progress.
- If something isn’t working, we adjust our work together to focus to help you get better.
Look How Far You've Come.
- Results matter. We understand that you’re reaching out to us to learn, grow, and make changes in your life. Our therapy approach is guided by current research on therapy, mental health and change.
- Our work together is focused on supporting you to achieve the outcomes you care about most for you mental wellness.