Mutual Trust Helps You Grow.
- We know that a good fit with your therapist is key to your growth.
- We appreciate that you may have preferences for the therapist you work with. We take your input to heart when pairing you with a therapist.
- We feel confident that you will work well with the therapist you’re matched with. But if it’s not a good fit, we’ll support you in making a change.
Healing Takes a Village. Let's Do It Together.
- Collaboration is key. We understand that you’re more likely to improve when you have a good working relationship with your therapist.
- We also know that better results occur when you and your therapist work together to create goals and methods for achieving those goals.
- You and your therapist will monitor your experience in therapy and your progress.
- If something isn’t working, we adjust our work together to help you get better.
Look How Far You've Come.
- Results matter. We understand that you’re reaching out to us to learn, grow, and make changes in your life. Our approach is guided by current research on therapy and change.
- Our work together is focused on supporting you to achieve the outcomes you care about most.